Yixing Fanghuizi Environmental Protection Equipment Factory

0510-87665159

minruofei@163.com

company's product

Company Name: Yixing Fanghuizi Environmental Protection Equipment Factory Company Tel: 0510-87665159
Contact: 闵若菲 mobile phone number: 15861523168, 18036035885
Customer service QQ: 390480127
Company email: minruofei@163.com
Address: Nanxin Industrial Park, Heqiao Town, Yixing City, Jiangsu Province

新闻详情
Home > news > Content

What effect does powdered activated carbon and potassium permanganate have?

Flocculation test experiment with potassium permanganate and powdered activated carbon

Firstly, the experiment of adding potassium permanganate and powdered activated carbon was carried out, and the conventional treatment process of potassium permanganate and powdered activated carbon was added together. The powdered activated carbon dosage was 10 mg/L. The dosage of potassium permanganate was 1.0 mg/L, and the dosage of ferric chloride mixed solution (calculated as iron) was 10 mg/L. The results show that the pre-oxidation of potassium permanganate can improve the adsorption removal rate of activated carbon. The combination of potassium permanganate and powdered activated carbon has a good effect on strengthening the low-temperature and low-turbidity water coagulation. It is better than the adsorption of powdered activated carbon alone or alone. The pre-oxidation of potassium permanganate, especially the removal of the UV absorbance of raw water is particularly evident.

The adsorption of powdered activated carbon reduces the UV absorbance of post-sink water by about 10% compared with the conventional process; the pre-oxidation of potassium permanganate reduces the UV absorbance of post-sink water by 5%; while the combination of potassium permanganate and powdered activated carbon makes it sink. The UV absorbance of water drops by 16% to 21%. In addition, the combination of potassium permanganate and powdered activated carbon has a certain degree of decline in the turbidity of the post-submerged water. The application of potassium permanganate and powdered activated carbon has a certain degree of influence on the treatment of low temperature and low turbidity water:

It can be seen from the experimental results that potassium permanganate can be added together with powdered activated carbon to obtain better flocculation. Mainly due to the pre-oxidation of potassium permanganate, the adsorption increase of powdered activated carbon, that is, the oxidative polymerization of organic substances on the surface of powdered activated carbon due to potassium permanganate, and the oxidation of new ecological water and manganese dioxide which occur during the adsorption process. Adsorption and catalysis. The full play of the above two roles requires certain conditions.

The function of the first yi requires the oxidation of potassium permanganate, that is, it needs to be in the presence of a certain amount of potassium permanganate;

The second effect is to rely on the recovery product of potassium permanganate, the new ecological hydrated manganese dioxide, the amount of potassium permanganate and the degree of recovery directly affect the role of this role. For the three dosing points of the powdered activated carbon, the addition of potassium permanganate can better satisfy the above two conditions, and then obtain a better removal effect on the organic pollutants.